All Games: How to take a screenshot
Screenshots give Zynga Customer Support a better understanding of the issue you are experiencing so that we can find the correct solution for you.
If you are submitting a support request for a specific error, attach a screenshot with the description of your issue for best results. Your screenshot should be of your entire desktop view. This allows us to see your browser type, as well as any other programs that you have running that may be affecting your game experience.
Our system only allows attachments up to 5MB in size. Please keep your attachment below this size limit to ensure that we receive it.
If you are unsure of how to take and attach a screenshot to a support request, please follow these steps carefully.
For PC users:
2. Open Microsoft Paint: Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories.
3. Click Paint.
4. Go to the Edit menu and click Paste.
5. Click File > Save As.
6. Change the Save As Type to JPG. Type a filename for your image. Choose a place to save, such as your Desktop, and click Save.
7. Attach the picture when you create a support request.
** For some laptops, you may need to hold down the Fn (Function) key, then click PrtSc (Print Screen).
For MAC users:
2. Press 3 for a screen shot of the entire screen.
3. The screenshot appears as a file on your Desktop with the current date and time.
4. Open the screenshot.
5. Select FILE > SAVE AS from the top menu bar.
6. In the Format dropdown, select JPG.
7. Select SAVE.
8. Attach the picture when you create a customer support ticket.