FarmVille 2: Troubleshooting Loading or Connection Issues
We monitor FarmVille 2 performance very closely and make every effort to let you know in advance when your connectivity may be hampered due to issues on our end. Remember that any time you experience any loading issue, a good rule of thumb is to try refreshing the page once or twice. If refreshing does not result in your game loading properly, try the following troubleshooting measures.Use Mozilla Firefox as your default browser
We suggest that you use Mozilla Firefox for the best game play experience. We also recommend that you always make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser. These are the last versions of the different browsers that support Zynga games:
* Mozilla Firefox
Having your browser updated can help improve your gameplay experience. To check which browser version you are using, go to the Help menu of your browser window and select About. To upgrade to the latest version, click any of the links above.
Troubleshooting Your Browser Performance
1. Learn about browser caching and how it can help your game performance. Click here.
3. Close your other internet applications, especially any file-sharing applications or concurrent streaming video.
4. Use a plug-in (Ethernet) network connection rather than wireless.
Troubleshooting Flash Performance
1. Click here to download the latest Flash player if you do not currently have it.
2. Reboot your system.
3. Adjust your Flash settings to give Flash permission to store information on your computer. Instructions on how to accomplish this can be found here.
4. Uninstall and re-install Java. Click here for instructions.
NOTE: When you are having difficulty loading FarmVille 2, please be sure to try refreshing the page. This may or may not work.
Want to harvest more information? Visit the FarmVille 2 Help Center and find useful articles that will make your farming days even more fun!
FarmVille 2 Player Support
Did this article help? If not, ask a Zynga player!